Sunday, December 27, 2009

Intro

i'm far too egotistical to start a blog. i could see myself maintaining a blog, one that's been underway for at least a few months. Updating it regularly. Posting new music and videos and anecdotes and revelations. i could totally see that. But i just can't see myself starting one.
So that's what this is.
This is me, evan, starting a blog. Mostly just so i can get this first post out of the way so that the real shit can start. You know. The real shit. This is just the icebreaker, the game of name remembrance and favorite kind of ice-cream. evan. strawberry.

And let's be honest, there is no "let's", as "let's" implies an 'us' (with the 's), and right now, there's no 'us', there's just a 'me'. A 'me', breaking the ice - alone - trying to remember the first, last, and only guy's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment